Providence Cristo Rey High School students have many career dreams and aspirations
--lawyer, doctor, architect, police officer and many others. Our faculty and staff are dedicated to preparing our students for college and helping them reach their goals. We use a unique curriculum that engages students in college preparatory courses
combined with our Corporate Work Study program.
We are proud to say that 100 percent of our graduates are accepted into college
Spring Open House
Sunday, March 9, 2014
Register by calling the Office of Admission at 860.1000 x 108.
We welcome parents and students to visit our school at any time convenient to them, during a Shadow Day, Parent Information Night, or the Open House. Call us for an individual application appointment or register for a Shadow Day.
We sincerely thank you for taking an interest in our school.
What We Offer
- Small class sizes and more one-on-one attention from teachers
- State-approved college prep curriculum leading to a Core 40 or Core 40 Honors diploma
- Four years of real work experience at Indianapolis’ leading employers
- Faith-based environment in the Catholic tradition that welcomes students of all faiths and instills ethical and moral behavior.
- Transportation options to make the school accessible to students throughout Indianapolis.
- Affordable private school education with many financial aid options.
Providence Cristo Rey students explore careers, and they also make friends by experiencing the vibrant student life
here. Sports, choir, art, robotics, yearbook, and student council are just a few ways students are engaged in learning new skills.
Please visit the Application
page to learn the steps in our application process. In order for us to hold to our promise, each year we accept approximately 125 students
. To reserve your child's spot, please contact the Admissions Director, Deandra Grady at (317) 860-1000 x121 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org