Thank you for your interest in becoming a student at Providence Cristo Rey High School. Applications for new students are now being accepted.
Important Admission Dates 2013-14
Spring Open House
Sunday, March 9, 2014
Parent Information Nights:
January 30, 2014
January 21, 23, 29
February 4, 6, 11, 13, 19, 20, 26
March 20, 25, 27
April 10, 15, 17, 22, 23
May 6, 8, 13, 15
Call 317.860.1000 to schedule a Shadow Day. Students will participate in a brief mandatory interview at this time.
2013-14 New Student Applications
Download an application here
New Student Application Deadline
Monday, June 2, 2014
Any student who applies after this deadline will be put on a waiting list and notified by July 26, 2014, with an admission decision.
2013-14 Financial Aid Applications Available
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Thank you for your interest in Providence Cristo Rey High School. The application process has several steps that must be completed by June 2, 2014
(December 6, 2013 for Transfer Students). NOTE: we process complete applications only.
Parent/guardian is responsible for ensuring that all records are provided to PCRHS. Call 317.860.1000 to speak with our Office of Admissions if you have questions about the process.
- Complete all three sections of the application.
- Attend a Shadow Day or schedule an interview
- Provide most recent report card
- Provide a copy of the applicant's birth certificate (students must be 14 years old by September 1)
- Provide a copy of the applicant's Social Security card
Because of the school's Corporate Work Study component, students must be eligible to work in the U.S.; students who have been granted Deferred Action are eligible.
- Provide a copy of the parent's most recent 1040 federal tax form and W2(s)
- Completed PSAS (Private School Aid Service) form English Spanish