Providence Cristo Rey High School offers a top-quality Catholic college preparatory education to students from families with limited financial resources. Students of all faiths and denominations are invited to apply.
- Providence Cristo Rey is designed for students who desire a quality Catholic education but who could not otherwise afford one. Financial need is the first criterion for admission and is decided on a case-by-case basis using Cristo Rey Network's standards.
Corporate Work Study Employability
- The student must be at least 14 years old on or before September 6th, 2017. A copy of the student’s proof of age should be submitted with the application to verify age before continuing the admission process.
- Students must be able to present legal verification of U.S. citizenship or another form of legal residence in the U.S.
- Students must have or be able to obtain a Social Security number.
- Students should have solid grades, have passing ISTEP or NWEA scores, be in compliance with Indiana’s attendance laws, and have a good behavior record at their current school.
- Students must present recommendation letters from a principal or counselor, a math teacher, and an English teacher.
- Providence Cristo Rey is not per se a special needs school. We have limited ability to offer services for students with 504s, IEPs and other special needs. However, all applicant files are reviewed on a case by case basis by the Admissions Committee to determine if we have the capacity to serve the student.
Desire to Succeed
- Students must demonstrate the maturity and work ethic needed to meet Providence Cristo Rey’s high academic expectations and the obligations of the student’s corporate work study position
- Commit to work 1 day a week.
- Understand that they are entering a rigorous curriculum in a faith-based environment to prepare for college and beyond.