Providence Cristo Rey High School has the following positions available.
Database Administrator and Executive Assistant
The Database Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day operation and long-term development of the Office of Institutional Advancement’s gift entry and information systems including Donor Perfect database and Microsoft Office software applications. Day-to-day activities include gift entry and reconciliation, report generation, and database queries. Daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reports will be generated pertaining to gifts, donors, pledge reminders, mailing lists, and contact activity. Long-term development includes modification to donor database, migration of any pertinent data into and out of databases and spreadsheets, creation and maintenance of data entry processes and procedures, and staff training on various software products.
- Operate the Donor Perfect database (develop and design database strategy, monitor system, improve database performance and capacity, and plan for future expansion)
- Co-ordinate and implement security procedures to safeguard the data
- Establish confidential document handling procedures for the advancement department
- Train all advancement staff in applications and system use, processes, and procedures; provide system support to advancement staff
- Enter and post all gifts and pledges; reconcile with the Director of Finance on a weekly basis
- Work with the Office of Corporate Work Study to assure that there is clear communication about prospective CWS partners and/or donors
- Manage all donor correspondence in conjunction with development officers and the President; coordinate with the Office of Communications and Marketing for consistent and clear messages, editing, and proof-reading of all donor-related communication, marketing materials, and event materials
- Coordinate follow-up and communication with Board members and other influential individuals whose relationships help acquire job sponsors and/or donors
- Coordinate with President, Director of Communications and Marketing, legal counsel, and/or other appropriate authorities to ensure professional and responsible handling of any unusual problems
- Ensure the timely and accurate entry of all data; maintain procedures to ensure timely and regular follow-up with prospects to ensure an organized donor cultivation process
- Manage matching gift forms, maintain current list of matching gift companies
- Design reports, implement database modifications and enhancements
- Troubleshoot for system problems; ensure that the database effectively captures donor information and generates accurate financial and analytical reports
- Manage dinners and luncheons that bring together potential donors with the President, students, and staff
- Perform any other duties assigned or expected of advancement staff
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and three years of related experience/training; or equivalent combination of education and training. Previous experience managing databases and financial records is preferred.
Highly developed understanding of database systems and proficiency with data entry.
Expert level proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Technical knowledge of Donor Perfect is preferred; experience with SQL statement syntax is an asset.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical documents, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to effectively present information to the Leadership Team and/or Board of Directors as necessary.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
A general knowledge of accounting principles is desirable.
Flexibility to work extra hours for advancement-related evening and weekend programs and special events.
If you have the qualifications and a passion for the mission of this school, we invite you to apply. An application (available online) and resume are required; forward to Julie Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enrollment Management Assistant
Providence Cristo Rey High School in Indianapolis has an opportunity for a highly motivated person to work in a department where outreach to prospective families is essential to the success of the school. The Enrollment Management Assistant is responsible for the data entry, maintenance of student files, makes outbound phone calls to prospective families, educates them about the distinctive aspects of our school, and guides them through the enrollment process. This is an hourly, part-time position that requires working some evenings and weekends.
40% Data entry, record-keeping, call tracking, administrative tasks, generates reports on enrollment projection,
assists the admissions staff as necessary, directly assists theDirector of Admissions upon request
35% Initiate outbound calls to prospects and meet with prospective students
25% Outreach (site visits, school presentations, events)
- Maintain accurate records in school management software and report results.
- Maintain database of inquiries and prospects.
- Generate reports on recruiting activity, admissions funnel, and other as assigned.
- Participate in admissions sales and marketing training.
- Complete weekly outbound calls to prospect list.
- Set appointments with prospective families for Shadow Days, Open House, Parent Info Nights, and private admissions appointments.
- Coordinate events; attend events on behalf of the office as required and provide information about the school and follow up appropriately.
- Experienced and fluent in MS Word, Excel, Windows, Adobe Reader, Blackbaud, and PowerSchool.
- Able to maintain highest level of accuracy, demonstrating attention to detail.
- Must create interest in the school through focused calls, articulate the benefits of the school, and set appointments with prospective families to visit, apply, and enroll.
- Strong communication skills; must be able to interface with families in a variety of environments (at school, at other schools, at events in the community).
- Bilingual/Spanish is a plus.
- Proven track record of consistently achieving or exceeding quota.
- Must be assertive, motivated, organized and have a competitive spirit. Goal-oriented.
- Team player with high ethical standards.
- 1+ years of demonstrated sales, telemarketing, and/or recruiting experience.
- Must be able to work select evening hours and Saturdays.
- A good driving record
- A good sense of humor
If you have the qualifications and a passion for the mission of this school, we invite you to apply. An application (available online
) and resume are required; forward to Julie Walker at email@example.com.
- Head coach, varsity co-ed soccer
Submit your resume and letter of interest to Andrew Dishman, athletic director, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 317.860.1004. Download the PCRHS application for employment.
Providence Cristo Rey High School is a Cristo Rey Network school sponsored by the Sisters of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, Indiana, and is a part of the Archdiocese of Indianapolis.