Providence Cristo Rey High School provides daily shuttle service to and from its westside campus from a variety of pick-up points located throughout the Indianapolis area. We also transport students to and from their Corporate Work Study sites across Indianapolis. School officials annually determine where these points will be after mapping where clusters of students live. Each pick-up location is safe and well-lit.
In addition to our bus fleet, we also assist students and families with IndyGo bus passes and coordinate parent carpools. Download the PDF file.
Transportation Pick-up Points for the 2013-14 School Year:
Meet the Fleet
- BBI Cafe 6:40 a.m. and 5:25 p.m.
W. 59th Street and Georgetown Road
- Marsh 6:43 a.m. and 5:22 p.m.
W. 56th Street and Georgetown Road
- Corner 6:51 a.m. and 5:14 p.m.
W. 46th Street and N. High School Road
- Home Depot 6:54 a.m. and 5:11 p.m.
W. 38th Street and N. High School Road
- Family Dollar 6:59 a.m. and 5:06 p.m.
W. 34th Street and Moller Road
- Strip Mall 7:10 a.m. and 4:55 p.m.
W. 10th Street and N. Lynhurst Drive
- Speedway 7:18 a.m. and 4:47 p.m.
W. Rockville Rd and High School Road
- Corner 6:40 a.m. and 5:19 p.m.
E. 32nd Street and N. College Avenue
- Double 8 6:43 a.m. and 5:16 p.m.
Fairfield Avenue and 34th Street
- North United Methodist Church
6:48 a.m. and 5:11 p.m.
W. 38th Street and N. Meridian Street
- North Side New Era Church
6:55 a.m. and 5:04 p.m.
Clifton Street and Eugene Street
- Big Lots 7:06 a.m. and 4:56 p.m.
W. 30th Street and Georgetown Road
- CVS 7:14 a.m. and 4:48 p.m.
W. 16th Street and N. Tibbs Avenue
- Christamore House 7:19 a.m. and 4:40 p.m.
N. Tremont Street and W. Michigan Street
- St. John’s Church 6:40 a.m. and 5:25 p.m.
S. East Street and E. Southport Road
- Walgreens 6:55 a.m. and 5:09 p.m.
S. State Avenue and E. Raymond Street
- Bethel Park 7:02 a.m. and 5:04 p.m.
- Family Dollar/IMPD 7:11 a.m. and 4:55 p.m.
E. Prospect Street and S. Shelby Street
- Safeway 7:21 a.m. and 4:42 p.m.
S. Belmont Avenue and W. Morris Street
- CVS 6:40 a.m. and 4:54 p.m.
N. Emerson Avenue and E. 38th Street
- Kroger 6:47 a.m. and 5:02 p.m.
4600 N. Arlington Avenue
- Walgreens 6:56 a.m. and 5:10 p.m.
E. 38th Street and N. Sherman Drive
- Boys & Girls Club 7:02 a.m. and 5:17 p.m.
E. 30th Street and N. Keystone Avenue
- Corner 7:08 a.m. and 5:23 p.m.
E. 10th Street and N. Rural Street
- St. Philip Neri 7:11 a.m. and 5:25 p.m.
N. Rural Street and E. Michigan Street
| Far East
- Marsh 6:40 a.m. and 5:09 p.m.
N. German Church Road and E. Washington Street
- New Beginnings 6:45 a.m. and 5:16 p.m.
E. 21st Street and N. German Church Road
- CVS 6:53 a.m. and 5:20 p.m.
E. 38th Street and N. German Church Road
- Walgreens 6:59 a.m. and 5:26 p.m.
E. 38th Street and N. Post Road
- Walmart 7:03 a.m. and 5:29 p.m.
E. 38th Street and N. Franklin Road
- McDonalds 7:14 a.m. and 4:53 p.m.
E. 25th Street and N. Emerson Avenue
The Providence Cristo Rey High School bus fleet consists of four 50-passenger yellow buses and one 24-passenger white bus and is operated by Student Transit in Indianapolis. Licensed professional drivers pick up students in clean, well-maintained, newer buses and transport them to and from school.
Each pick-up point location is safe and well-lit.
In addition to our bus fleet, we also assist students and families with IndyGo bus passes and coordinate parent carpools.